Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I noticed

  by ⓣⓨⓁⓔⓡ~*
, a photo by ⓣⓨⓁⓔⓡ~* on Flickr.

I noticed yesterday that my aloe was leaning to one side, leaning on to its younger self. I decided to use the S-hook-cum-infinity loop that Garin gave me. I once had it in a wall installation back in Arkansas and I decided to take it with me to Seoul.
To combine aesthetic appreciation and utility is one of my aspirations. However, sometimes it can be too forced and too exhausted/ing. When I happen upon natural solutions (given the set variables of objects in my room or space) I feel very glad.
The name of my installation in Arkansas was "The Meaning of Friendship." I don't know what to name my aloe but something like that.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you saved it in the nick of time. Baby aloe got an oweie already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody needs a little support every now and then

    ReplyDelete